Shop Niche' Recruiting & Staffing Startup!
All the time. Shop online for tools and resources that you need to get your niche’ recruitment and staffing agency business off the ground! SHOP NOW. Get inspired.
HAVING THE RIGHT STAFFING CONTRACTS, FEE AGREEMENTS AND FORMS IN PLACE TO SEAL THE DEAL WITH YOUR CLIENTS AND CANDIDATES IS CRUCIAL TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR BUSINESS.
You are able to access your 50+ downloadable documents via a zip-file immediately, and each and every document is editable for you to customize, brand and make your own. Our forms have been attorney approved and ready to assist you with the growth of your new business.
(Disclaimer: please have your own attorney review, based on your specific location and laws).
When you purchase and download this product, you will receive:
- #1 – Instructions on what’s included and what each Contract and Form is used for!
- Plus 50+ edible contracts, fee agreements, and forms for you to use right away!
All of the contracts and forms we provide have been used in many real-life recruitment and staffing situations. They have all been are attorney-reviewed, but every location has different laws, so we always advise that you have your attorney re-review them to ensure you’re compliant with your physical location.
I know you’re excited about starting your new agency and receiving the proper documents that you’ll need to bring in the $$$, so here are 50+ documents to assist you with getting your niche recruitment and staffing agency business off the ground right!
- Search Options & Fee Structure
- Master Service Fee Agreement
- Temporary Staffing Services Agreement
- Contingency Placement Fee Agreement
- Contingency Placement Fee Agreement w/ SOW
- Standard Retained Search Recruitment Fee Agreement
- Engaged Search Fee Agreement
- Staffing Services Fee Agreement
- Split-Fee Placement Fee Agreement
- Consulting Services Contract Agreement
- Temp-to-Perm Conversion Fee Schedule
- Temporary Employee Agreement
- Sample Business Development Follow-up Rotation Schedule
- The Right to Represent (R2R)
- The Email Submittal Presentation
- The Resume Submittal
- Sample Skill Marketing (MVC) Email
- The Perfect Submittal – Skill Marketing Your MVC Candidate
- Shopping your MVC Candidate (The Skill Market)
- The Contract Job Order Form
- The Direct Hire Job Order Form
- Employer Interview Debriefing Questionnaire
- Candidate Interview Debriefing Questionnaire
- Candidate Reference Check Form
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Background Check Permission
- Consultant Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Agreement with Accountant
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
- Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Post-Employment Separation and Release Agreement
- Exit Interview Form
- Worksheet_Termination of Employment
- Thank You to Applicant for Testing
- Letter Confirming Employment Terms
- Questions to Avoid During an Interview
- Appointment for Employment Interview and Testing
- Certificate of Employee of the Month
- Congratulations on a Job Well Done
- Congratulations on Promotion
- Notice of Promotion
- Company Bonus Letter
- Employee Handbook
- And more…
Get started NOW!
Will Help You Discover Exactly What It Takes to
Start Run and Grow Your Very Own Niche Recruitment & Staffing Agency Business. IN 10 EASY STEPS!
DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO START YOUR OWN NICHE RECRUITMENT & STAFFING BUSINESS?
Quickly gain a full view of what’s needed to get your business off the ground today. Did you know you that you can start your new niche staffing business for less than $1000 in start-up costs?
On a basic level, you’ll learn how to work on the business and in the business when reading this book. Take a look at where you’ll gain clarity:
Are you ready to launch your recruiting & staffing agency business, but looking for some direction on what’s needed before you launch? Have you already launched, but feel something is missing? Well, you’re in luck because we’ve got you covered! This 30-page digital downloadable checklist was designed specifically for you to check off what you need and what you’ve already completed.
This PDF includes:
- Two Weeks Out – Start-up Checklist
- One Week Out – Strategy
- Launch Day Through Day 30 – What To Do!
- and more…
This is a MUST HAVE checklist if you’re starting or re-starting a niche recruitment and staffing agency business!